Chris, he said do a web search, not an App Store search. They are still
available on apple’s servers and in the App Store you just won’t fine it
through a store search. For some reason they stop putting the old versions in
your purchases When Sierra came out and thats why el cap is the last one you
see there. But a web search should turn them up on apple’s server and then link
you to the App Store to download the more recent ones. And Also,  MacOS
installed l licensed from your account wouldn’t work on his computer unless you
were willing to sign in with your Apple ID. Anyways, here is the link you  need
for Mojave. Download and install from his machine.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/macos-mojave/id1398502828?mt=12 …
<https://t.co/YZOKHgpicJ>