Hi Martin,
I think a couple of things have changed from version 5 to version 6 including
the ability to "add" a Kontakt library so the whole browser question might be
irrelevant, I'm not sure. I do know that, when Kontakt 6 came out, I verified
that the macros for loading NKIs and batch resaving, etc. did work and the
interface was largely unchanged. I'll have to revisit the whole question of how
the browsing might have changed.
HTH,
Slau