OK, here's a Plug-in View file:

{"view":"Default", "click":[-1,-1], "parameters":[
[
["Presets Button",84,123],
["Master Bypass",0,0],
["Param 1",0,0],
["Param 2",0,0],
["Param 3",0,0],
["Param 4",0,0],
["Param 5",0,0],
["Param 6",0,0],
["Param 7",0,0],
["Param 8",0,0],
["Param 9",0,0],
["Param 10",0,0],
["Param 11",0,0],
["Param 12",0,0],
["Param 13",0,0],
["Param 14",0,0],
["Param 15",0,0],
["Param 16",0,0]
]
]}
Put this in your Plug-in Views folder and whenever the AmpliTube plug-in is loaded, pressing Control Down Arrow or Right Arrow will place the mouse pointer on that button. Press VO Shift Space Bar to issue a mouse click and if, as you say, the menu speaks normally, you'll be able to navigate and press Return on the preset you want. Let me know if it all works out.
Slau