I too am having an issue with my sustain pedal not working on my S61
MKII. It was working fine, until I came in the other day to work on
some tracks and had no functionality of my sus pedal.
I too am dead in the water until I find a resolution.
Very frustrating.
Thanks for any guidance that anyone can share toward a swift resolution.