Hey all. I'm a beginner using protools, with flowtools installed. I was
checking the keyboard shortcuts, and it says that down arrow is used to start
selection. So, I have an audio track imported into the protools session, but
lets say I want to delete the beginning of the track. How do I do this. When i
press down arrow to start selection, I don't get any feedback as to say if I
have started selection or anything  like that, and the scrubber tool is kind of
out of the question for obvious reasons. Please Any help would be appreciated.
Igna