Hi Ignasi

The arrow keys will only work when there's an insertion cursor in the track.
There are a few things that need to be set up before being able to edit. You
need to make sure that track and edit selections are linked under the Options
menu. You should not have insertion following playback. Also, after importing
audio, even though a track may be "selected," it does not have an insertion
point until you either scrub or shuttle in a track or use Control P or Control
semicolon to create or move the insertion cursor away from and back to the
track you wish to edit. Other thing is that insertion needs to follow scrub in
the Pro Tools Preferences. As you can see there are a number of variables that
need to be in place. Once they're in place, you're good to go but I'm giving
you the Reader's Digest version.
Hope that helps,
Slau