Just to clarify a few things:
Command+h will heal a separation providing nothing about the clip position or
the underlying audio position was changed. You can't split a clip, nudge it and
heal the separation. Healing is purely for removing a clip boundary where
everything about the clips is identical to what the original waveform included.
Shift+Option+3 (on the numbers row) will consolidate a selection into a new
clip but that is not the same as healing. It's creating a brand new file.