OK, maybe I only dreamed that this would actually work? LOL, as it's not doing so.

So, here's the situation.

I have a session with about 18 tracks in it. Most of them are instrument tracks with XPand2, although one of them is an instrument track with Ivory. Then there are a few audio tracks. I don't think that would matter, but just wanted to throw it out there in case it does.

I'm set to either slip mode, or shuffle mode, depending on what I'm trying to do through my edit window.

In the counter display cluster, I've set the counter to bars/beats, and I am using a 4/4 time constant tempo of 80BPM.

So, let's say that I'm on bar 20, and need to select to bar 22. So basically in other words, I'm wanting from bar 20 to make a 2 bar length selection. I go up into the track list table, interact, and make sure the tracks I need are indeed selected. I know about FloTools, but I'm approaching this as if I were not using it, as not all studios will have it installed. I hope that's fair enough.

So now, I put my playhead on bar 20. Here's where the problem's coming in. If there's a better workflow to this, then please tell me, as this isn't working, what I'm trying. I know, with how I'm set, if I hit numpad 2 while audio isn't playing, each hit of numpad 2 will take me forward by 1 measure. And numpad 1 will do the same, taking me backwards by one measure.

OK, having known that, If I am on bar 20, and need to select to bar 22, could I not just hold down my shift key, and then do numpad 2 twice?

In other words, does adding the shift key to numpad 1 or 2 not actually make a time selection on the ruler?

Here's my other question about nudging, and this, you're going to have to be quite detailed, as I've never done it, so don't have a clue how to. I don't know even if I first have to make a selection. I know nothing! about nudging, but now need to.

I have a musician who played guitar on this session. Well, at one point he strums a chord, but he's maybe like... oh, I dunno, say... half a beat off. It's not terrible, but it's just enough that it drags things ever so slightly. He came in slightly too late. So, I want to take that one strum alone on that one audio track, and nudge it back just a tee bit, ever, evv'ver, so slightly.

I don't mean nudging back my playhead. I'm literally wanting to take that piece of audio, and nudge it just a tad back so it fits right over the first beat of that measure.