It depends on the modules, but most parameters are visible to automation which
is good for us. features such as master assistant can be used with VOCR inside
of Pro Tools. I would probably recommend the Advanced version since you get all
modules as separate plug-ins besides the main Ozone plug-in which also contains
all of them. This is very useful since adding, dragging, and removing modules
from the chain is not accessible on the main plug-in.

Sent from my iPhone