Hi, how are you? What you suggested had already been done in terms of removing anything that had fb in the title.  I wonder that after updating the os from Catalina 10.15.5 to Catalina 10.15.6 would bring back things that had already been deleted?  I just thaught that I would ask.  I Don't remember having the problem where the ks88 mk2 is not being recognized by the mac mini.  That has never happened befor.  I don't know what else it could be but after the recognizing of the ks88 mk2 is restored then i'll be able to check for firmware updates.  Another question is can I try to install firmware updates using my windows computer?  at least this way they are installed.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chi Kim
Sent: Aug 16, 2020 10:03 PM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: 2 problems with ks888 mk2.

Have you try deleting FaceBook 360 plugins?

For some users, Facebook plugins that come with Pro Tools interfere with Accessibility for Komplete Kontrol.

You can find them in /Library/Application Support/Avid/Audio/Plug-Ins.

Delete everything that starts with FB360.

Or you can move them to Plug-Ins (Unused) folder if you don't want Pro Tools to reinstall when you update.