Hello list.

I have a problem and I will try to explain it easy.

I have selected 2 bars of a drumtrack and would like to paste it in
the middle of this track to make a part 2 bars longer. Can anyone
explain how to do this?

I want to keep Everything at the right of the insetion Point and just
move it 2 bars forward. Hope you understand my question.

Thanks in advance.
--

Med vänlig hälsning
Janne Svensson