> If your using Flow Tools, hit F1 twice to go into shuffle mode, go to the
> spot in the session you would like to paste and drop it there. If all goes
> well it should have no problems.
> Alternatively, I believe you could get in shuffle mode, then, assuming the
> section you'd like to paste is selected, hit command D and have it
> duplicated.
> I'm not sure if you plan to record more drums there on that same track
> afterwards, but if not and you can do this, I often find for whatever reason
> that committing instrument tracks to audio before doing any editing like
> that makes it go smoother than not, sometimes notes move around weirdly
> where they shouldn't, might just be on my end for some reason though. Anyway
> though hope this helps at least somewhat.
>
> Rory
>
>> On Sep 9, 2020, at 5:44 AM, Janne Svensson <janne.svenz...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Hello list.
>>
>> I have a problem and I will try to explain it easy.
>>
>> I have selected 2 bars of a drumtrack and would like to paste it in
>> the middle of this track to make a part 2 bars longer. Can anyone
>> explain how to do this?
>>
>> I want to keep Everything at the right of the insetion Point and just
>> move it 2 bars forward. Hope you understand my question.
>>
>> Thanks in advance.
>> --
>>

>> Med vänlig hälsning
>> Janne Svensson
>> Tel: +46-(0)702-60 52 04

>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptaccess/CAMn%3DFXATGHE-mitioVx%2BEDyYPVap2_crx9-yu-1SnfHGV-p2EA%40mail.gmail.com.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptaccess/55C0F4F0-5439-4205-A5A5-C06B6E2149BA%40rogers.com.

Hello Rory!

Thank you for this tip. It worked after a while. Now I underständ what
these different edit modes are. I have one more question and this is
not only in midi editing. If I want to clear all memory locations, is
there a shortcut or somewhere in menus i can clear all locations?
--

Med vänlig hälsning
Janne Svensson