From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com <ptaccess@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Slau
Halatyn
Sent: Monday, 8 August 2022 2:39 AM
To: PTAccess List <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Some problems plz?

Dear Doctor Ramy,

My responses interspersed below:
On Aug 7, 2022, at 11:25 AM, Ramy Moustafa
<ramy.moustaf...@gmail.com<mailto:ramy.moustaf...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Hello all:
While taking a small mastering course, i am facing some problems related to
SOme plugins and VOice over, so I will write them here, and hope you can help
me fixing what am facing.

1- how can we Read inside the VU Meeter? is there an accessible VU meeter
plugin?
VoiceOver only sees one value for metering. It cannot read VU specifically.

2- moving between Open plugins without opening 1 by 1 each time, I tried TO
press on Target plugin but with no help.
By default, only one plug-in window is open at a time. I wouldn't recommend
using more than one plug-in window because you can't see more than one window
at a time and, since you would need to bring up the window Chooser and make
sure the window is the target, simply selecting from the track selector in one
window is more straight-forward.

3- how can i write Volume Automation  by section using Keyboard not COntrol
surface? so i need to add 1 Db volume from bar 10 to bar 20, can i do this
using Just my keyboard or i should use COntrol surface etc?
This is a deceptively complex question because it depends on a number of
factors. To offer an answer that'll work under all circumstances, Make your
selection and enter Auto Latch Trim mode and change the volume fader to +1 dB.
Engage the transport and either let it play through the selection or use the
Write To Selection button in the Automation window if it's a long section that
you don't want to play all the way through.

4- When i need to load presets from the Ozone9, Pro tools always crash, but
when voice over is off, it works, is there a solution?
See if others can recreate the issue and, if so, open a support ticket with
Izotope.

5- what is a good EQ that can do mid side technique? I tried the Ozone 9 EQ,
and it crashes with VOice over.
See my response on WhatsApp.

Warm Regards,
Dr/ Ramy Moustafa Saber
Music Producer and Sound Engineer
Music Instructor at: Faculty of Musical Education
Helwan University

<file:///var/tmp/com.apple.email.maild/EMContentRepresentation/com.apple.mobilemail/A5A6E197-2682-49BC-8611-845F0F9AAE7B/4F3EA1EA-23F0-4232-9C2B-D79FF77EFD3C.html>

ptaccess+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:ptaccess+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptaccess/82D82B65-3265-49F7-A19D-D58CAC1BF5B4%40gmail.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptaccess/82D82B65-3265-49F7-A19D-D58CAC1BF5B4%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

ptaccess+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:ptaccess+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptaccess/401EC31D-9799-4599-94B5-92EDE1374B9F%40gmail.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptaccess/401EC31D-9799-4599-94B5-92EDE1374B9F%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.