From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com <ptaccess@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Ramy
Moustafa Saber
Sent: Monday, August 8, 2022 4:39 PM
To: protools mailing list <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Some problems plz?

Thanks so much Slau.
COncerning Plugins, The 2 plugins that i need to toggle between are on 2
different tracks, so, this method will not work.

Warm Regards,
Dr/ Ramy Moustafa Saber
Music Producer and Sound Engineer
Music Instructor at: Faculty of Musical Education
Helwan University

        On Aug 8, 2022, at 4:18 PM, Slau Halatyn <slauhala...@gmail.com