From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com <ptaccess@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Chris
Gilland
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2023 10:48 AM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: My profuse apology guys: I got ProTools working

Boy, this just hasn't been my night!

Turns out, I have a few theories why I probably got the error I did, now, I
can't really speak for the error Martin is getting, but at least for me, I
think I know what happened, and it shouldn't happen to any of you. It was due
to something ridiculously stupid I did totally unrelated to ProTools, but as a
side-effect, it didn't play nicely with the upgrade to 2022.12.

I'm just glad I can sleep easy now knowing it's pretty much fixed. I gotta
reconfigure some things, but whatever. I definitely made this way harder on
myself than it needed to be, and frankly, I feel like an idiot!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptaccess/B7284C61-71C3-4C0F-8E8B-4936B0A3F06A%40gmail.com.