Van: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com] Namens igna
Verzonden: vrijdag 8 maart 2024 20:09
Aan: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Onderwerp: Re: protools 2024.3

I myself lost respect with avid, years ago. Part of it beeing this very thing,
updates. Its beyond ridiculous, and for other reasons. Ive switched to reaper
as my first daw  and have never looked back. For those who like and use pro
tools, more power to you, but I just couldn't deal with the, we cant update os
just because one program possible messing up, and the price gouging, not a
company I can support.
Regards,
Jose Ignacio

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptaccess/3E1BCEC4-8EDE-418B-B0A3-BA6107F7449E%40gmail.com.