Hi John,

I tried it with Ventura just as Martin and I’ve had no issues. I do recall that
there was, at one time, a similar such situation where the sudden appearance of
a dialog would yield an error like this and the workaround was to simply turn
off VoiceOver before issuing the command, then turning VoiceOver on and things
proceeded as normal. I don’t know why you’re specifically getting this error on
your system but it appears not to be a general bug. I’m not sure if you have a
current subscription but it might be a good idea to forward that error message
to Avid’s tech support.

Slau