Thanks for the quick reply! I guess I can create an actor which repeatedly takes screenshots (given a certain refresh rate) and saves to files as you suggested :).
images delay about 10-15 secs.

Matthew Brooke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Nandita -

How many images, and what delay between images? If it's a reasonable
number and you have time between refreshes, you could simply do
screenshots and then crop them to isolate the plot. Obviously, this
becomes way too labor-intensive as the number of images increases... :-)