Hello, Ptolemy Hackers,

I struggle with modelling reader-writer sample. This sample assumes
that there is something like shared state. And the problem is to model
mutual exclusion between Reader - Writer, and between Writer - Writer.
So I have to model shared state in purely message-passing,
actor-oriented framework PtolemyII. Only think I've found to do that
is parameters, that global for model and that can be read and written
by Expression actor. But it seems like workaround to the problem.

Does anybody has sample (in any Domains (with any Directors))
modelling Readers-Writers problem ? Or some ideas how achieve that in
Ptolemy II.

Thank you.

Petrov Alexander
[EMAIL PROTECTED]