Hello, all!

I have been using DE domain model for some simulation and high-level SDF domain
model to automate experiments. DE domain model is invoked in high-level model
several times with ModelReference actor. After each execution it produces 2
output values (non-zero). However, when I try to use MultiplyDivide to
calculate their quotient, I get 0 every time. Same thing when I use Expression
or try to build high-level model ex. in DE domain.
I wonder if someone could help me and explain what was my mistake.

Yours sincerely,
                Nick Borisov