Am Freitag, den 08.01.2010, 00:03 +0100 schrieb Ladislav Michl:
> As newer kernels emulates binary interface we probably do not want to support
> obsolete interfaces, right?
>
> http://lwn.net/Articles/361001/

Hi

Thanks for the point. As sysctl was in our firmware for a long time and
is still used for older kernels, I added this patch.

I will add the comments to the patch, so everyone knows as well. And of
course I will remove sysctl from our current dev-firmware asap.

Nevertheless I need it for the old projects - all of them are maintained
to work with the latest ptxdist version.

--
Carsten Schlote <carsten.schl...@gmx.net>