Hi Marc

> Why are you juggling files? With git it's just this one-liner "git
> send-email" to send patches.
In a world without firewalls probably yes. But my setup at work is still kind
of suboptimal for colaboration of this kind. But i am working on it, promised.
> However, can I add your S-o-b to the patches I made from the files?
As these patches have been created at work: tim.san...@hbm.com is the right
address. But i don't have access to this account right now. So you can
sure add a S-o-B: tim.san...@hbm.com.

> I'll post the patch series and comment it.
Thank you!

I think it would be good to just add a /etc/init/<packagename>.conf package to
ptxdist packages if upstart is selected in the menu? I think as orientation of
the event names probably the (k)ubunutu names serve as a reference?

Best regards
Tim