Hello,

Tim Sander wrote:
> Attached are some files needed to get udev 0.6.5 with the needed libnih.

> Yes i know i shuld use git for that but well its just some rule files...
> I think the upstart.in is not changed from the version of the latest ptxdist
> 2010.03.0 release.

Why are you juggling files? With git it's just this one-liner "git
send-email" to send patches.

However, can I add your S-o-b to the patches I made from the files?

I'll post the patch series and comment it.

Cheers, Marc

--
Pengutronix e.K.                  | Marc Kleine-Budde           |
Industrial Linux Solutions        | Phone: +49-231-2826-924     |