On Mon, Feb 08, 2016 at 09:58:58AM +0100, Juergen Borleis wrote:
> Hi Clemens,
>
> On Saturday 06 February 2016 16:33:55 Clemens Gruber wrote:
> > [...]
> > stat64("/lib/vfp", 0x7eb4d6c0) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
> > open("/lib/libc.so.6", O_RDONLY|O_CLOEXEC) = 3
>
> Try to run "ldconfig" on your target and re-check. With some tricks you can
> do
> this with ptxdist at build time as well.
Hi Juergen,
do you have an idea on how to disable those paths at toolchain build
time so that I do not even have to run ldconfig on every target?
If there are ptxdist rules for building ldconfig (and running it on the
target / during targetinstall) this would help a lot.
So far, I did not find anything in the upstream OSELAS.Toolchain rules
for glibc. I'll look into adapting the OSELAS.Toolchain build process to
include ldconfig or change the default search paths.
I am curious: Do you also see those weird runtime paths on your ptxdist
projects or is there something wrong with my toolchain / bsp build?
Thanks,
Clemens
_______________________________________________
ptxdist mailing list
[email protected]