Hi

We have a platform application and one to three dynamic libraries
that, if present, are loaded into the platform to extend its
functionality. The finished product with be sold in three grades, base
advanced and full. The base version should only contain the platform
application, and base dynlib, the advanced version should only contain
the platform application, and base + advanced dynlibs, ...

Our idea now is to have three ptxdist packages that depend on the
platform application package:
- base pkg: contains only the base dynlib
- advanced pkg: contains only the base + adv dynlibs
- full pkg: contains only the base + adv + full dynlibs

When we compile the rootfs we want all three packages built, but
initially none installed on the rootfs. Is this possible somehow?

Cheers,

Andreas