Hello Jon,

Am Mittwoch, 25. Oktober 2017, 09:16:29 CEST schrieb jon.b...@gd-ms.uk:
> Can anyone give me some guidelines as to how you could go about building
> perf (held with the kernel sources) under ptxdist. In particular, I need it
> to pick up libelf for enabling userspace tracing on target.

Go to menuconfig --> Core (libc, locales) --> kernel tools --> perf

It should just work activating and using it on target, if you set the right
kernel config options.

(It doesn't work on my target though, I asked about it on IRC lately, but got
no help. On a at91sam9g20 SoC with 32 MB of RAM leads to perf segfaulting on
start, and strace leads me to the assumption there's not enough memory. :-/ )

Greets
Alex