Hi all,
I'm trying to build a BSP for my Toradex Apalis iMX-6q module.
I'm facing an issue with the linux image generation: in "platformconfig > Linux
kernel > Image type" if I select "zImage" everything runs; if I select "uImage"
(and I change only this parameter) I got an error:

-----------------------------------
target: pureftpd.targetinstall.post
-----------------------------------

finished target pureftpd.targetinstall.post

target: kernel-header.targetinstall.post

finished target kernel-header.targetinstall.post

------------------
target: u-boot.get
------------------

make: ***
[/data/developer/user/nfs/project/External/Sources/Linux/bsp/platform-Toradex/state/u-boot.get]
 Error 1

Obviously I need the "uImage" but I don't know how to generate it. I'm new in
ptxdist and in bsp generation.

My configuration:
O.S.: CentOS 7
Ptxdist: ptxdist-2017.06.0
toolchain: OSELAS.Toolchain-2014.12.0
u-boot: 2016-11
linux kernel: linux-toradex_4.1-2.0.x-imx

Can you help me please?
Many thanks,
Regards.

Massimo Milluzzo

Avviso di riservatezza: La presente trasmissione di posta elettronica e intesa
all'utilizzo da parte di persone fisiche e giuridiche alle quali questa e
indirizzata e potrebbe contenere informazioni proprietarie e/o riservate,
appartenenti al mittente. Qualora l'utente non fosse il destinatario designato,
con la presente si notifica il severo divieto di qualsivoglia divulgazione,
utilizzo, copia, distribuzione o azione in merito ai contenuti delle presenti
informazioni. Laddove la presente trasmissione sia avvenuta per errore, si
prega di notificarlo immediatamente al mittente a mezzo posta elettronica e
cancellare il messaggio originale. Grazie per la collaborazione.

Confidentiality Notice: This electronic mail transmission is intended for the
use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or proprietary information belonging to the sender. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, use,
copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents
of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and
delete the original message. Thank you for your cooperation.