On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 3:34 PM, Michael Olbrich <m.olbr...@pengutronix.de>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 02:05:03PM -0500, Jon Ringle wrote:
> > 3) I have `python-dev` package installed
>
> This should probably be python3-dev
>
> Ok

> > 4) rules/cross-gdb.make has the following, but I do not have
> > CROSS_GDB_WITHOUT_PYTHON set at all in my environment:
>
> Are you using build_all_v2.mk or build_one.sh? Then
> CROSS_GDB_WITHOUT_PYTHON is set to 'y' by default.

Ok. I see that there now. It would be nice if this default was consistent.
Reading the `cross-gdb.make` it appears that the default is with python,
but the `build_all_v2.mk` has the default the opposite. Can we pick a
default and stick to it?

Also. At this point, do I need to rebuild my whole toolchain again to get a
cross-gdb with python support, or can I get away with just doing:
$ ./p clean cross-gdb
$ CROSS_GDB_WITHOUT_PYTHON=n ./build_one.sh arm-v5te

-Jon