Hi,

On Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 03:31:38PM +0100, Simon Agostini wrote:
>      is PHP 7.3 suppot planned?

I'd be happy to accept patches for this, but I currently don't have plans
to do this myself.

>      I tried to adapt the PHP5 make file but I get:
>      /build-target/php-7.3.2/ext/pdo_sqlite/libsqlite/sqlite3.c', needed by
>      'ext/pdo_sqlite/libsqlite/sqlite3.lo'.  Stop.
> 
>      with --with-sqlite3=$(PTXDIST_SYSROOT_TARGET)/usr
> 
>      if I remove the dir path it works, but I think this shall not be the
>      optimal build!?

The php5 package is not maintained very well. It has no priority for me and
other than the occasional minor version bump, nobody else seems to care
either.

I'm guessing, that the php build system is broken and there is some mixup
about internal vs. system sqlite. Do you get sqlite support at all if you
remove --with-sqlite3=...?

Michael

-- 
Pengutronix e.K.                           |                             |
Industrial Linux Solutions                 | http://www.pengutronix.de/  |
Peiner Str. 6-8, 31137 Hildesheim, Germany | Phone: +49-5121-206917-0    |
Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686           | Fax:   +49-5121-206917-5555 |

_______________________________________________
ptxdist mailing list
[email protected]

Reply via email to