Am 2019-02-22 10:24, schrieb Thorsten LIEPERT:
Hello,

A while back I already did a transition to PHP7.2 but harnet time to
populate it here yet.

I just tried to upgrade to 7.3.2 and it work without any problems.
I’ll attach my patches. I also did clean up the lighted rule and
removed php5 with this stack.






Thorsten Liepert
Development Software

Phone +49 911 97479 839 | [email protected]

Diehl Connectivity Solutions GmbH
Stephanstraße 49
90478 Nürnberg
https://www.diehl-cs.com
Hello,

thanks for your patches, has mysql be gone in the php7? its missing in your files.

Also it is not linking against the shared library from ptxdist it is still php bundled sqlite 3.24.0.

But anyway very good starting point, now with correct config in files.


Should:
--with-config-file-path=/etc/php7 \


be

--with-config-file-path=/etc/php \

regarding the make install?

Regards


Am 22.02.2019 um 09:59 schrieb [email protected]:

Hello,

PHP 7.3.2 seems to work well with sqlite, since it uses its own bundeled sqlite3.
I use with --with-sqlite3, so not specifing any special src.

I have attached my modified php make file.
I kept the naming php5.make due limited time, but the target file is now named php instead of php5.

Hope this helps to getting this working again with ptxdist builded sqlite3.so

Regards



Am 2019-02-22 09:28, schrieb Michael Olbrich:
Hi,
On Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 03:31:38PM +0100, Simon Agostini wrote:
    is PHP 7.3 suppot planned?
I'd be happy to accept patches for this, but I currently don't have plans
to do this myself.
    I tried to adapt the PHP5 make file but I get:
/build-target/php-7.3.2/ext/pdo_sqlite/libsqlite/sqlite3.c', needed by
    'ext/pdo_sqlite/libsqlite/sqlite3.lo'.  Stop.
    with --with-sqlite3=$(PTXDIST_SYSROOT_TARGET)/usr
if I remove the dir path it works, but I think this shall not be the
    optimal build!?
The php5 package is not maintained very well. It has no priority for me and other than the occasional minor version bump, nobody else seems to care
either.
I'm guessing, that the php build system is broken and there is some mixup about internal vs. system sqlite. Do you get sqlite support at all if you
remove --with-sqlite3=...?
Michael
<php5.make>_______________________________________________
ptxdist mailing list
[email protected]


_______________________________________________
ptxdist mailing list
[email protected]

_______________________________________________
ptxdist mailing list
[email protected]

Reply via email to