Hi,

On Tue, Mar 12, 2019 at 06:56:24PM +0800, Chin You Wen (WMSC-HW) wrote:
> I am compiling the SELINUX userspace tools (
> https://github.com/SELinuxProject/selinux) and I encountered this error.
> 
> load_policy.c:15:25: fatal error: sepol/sepol.h: No such file or directory
> compilation terminated.
> 
> The sub-package libselinux depends on libsepol, but by default the PTXDist
> rule file does not run makefile sections in sequential order, i.e. it
> executes the compile section for all sub-packages first, followed by
> install section. This results in the required libsepol dependencies to not
> be found when libselinux needs it, and thus the above error.
> 
> Is there any way to accomplish this without splitting the sub-packages into
> separate rule files? I am thinking of calling something like this:
> 
> @$(call compile, libsepol)
> @$(call install, libsepol)
> @$(call compile, libselinux)
> @$(call install, libselinux)
> 
> but I am unsure if that is possible, or what the correct syntax is. Kindly
> advise. Thanks.

Du you have any local changes to either package? PTXdist already has the
necessary dependencies and builds as expected last time I checked.

Michael

-- 
Pengutronix e.K.                           |                             |
Industrial Linux Solutions                 | http://www.pengutronix.de/  |
Peiner Str. 6-8, 31137 Hildesheim, Germany | Phone: +49-5121-206917-0    |
Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686           | Fax:   +49-5121-206917-5555 |

_______________________________________________
ptxdist mailing list
[email protected]

Reply via email to