Hi,

I am using a very old version of PTXDist (2013.01) to add SELinux support
for an old distribution. As I understand, I need to download and compile
the userland packages on my own because busybox will complain about the
absence of the 2 libraries you mentioned. The SELinux repo provides not
only these 2 libraries but also other useful tools such as SEManage.

[image: image.png]

On Thu, Mar 14, 2019 at 8:03 PM Michael Olbrich <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Thu, Mar 14, 2019 at 05:34:37PM +0800, Chin You Wen (WMSC-HW) wrote:
> > I was able to compile it by separating the libraries (libselinux,
> libsepol,
> > libsemanag) into separate rule files and targetinstalled those
> dependencies
> > first.
> >
> > However when using the repo url in a single rule file (as attached), I
> run
> > into the problem I described above.
>
> Please explain some more, what exactly you're doing. I expected that you
> use the libsepol and libselinux packages that already exist in PTXdist
> (although they are pretty old).
> If you have your own rules then you need to follow the instructions that
> Roland mentioned.
>
> Michael
>
> --
> Pengutronix e.K.                           |                             |
> Industrial Linux Solutions                 | http://www.pengutronix.de/  |
> Peiner Str. 6-8, 31137 Hildesheim, Germany | Phone: +49-5121-206917-0    |
> Amtsgericht Hildesheim, HRA 2686           | Fax:   +49-5121-206917-5555 |
>
> _______________________________________________
> ptxdist mailing list
> [email protected]



-- 
Regards,
You Wen
_______________________________________________
ptxdist mailing list
[email protected]

Reply via email to