Hi Neither People,

Regrettably, the future of your organization looks pretty bleak if my
experience is any guide.

Before the recent election I sent several e-mails to your mailing address
offering to help send a few more visitors to your website by featuring it in
an Aussie online magazine I publish... in exchange for a return link to the
mag.  Your link is still in my mag (http://dkd.net/mag/contents.htm) but the
return link from your site never appeared... although I eventually did
receive a reply to one of my emails, vaguely suggesting that a link might
eventuate.

If this is the way you respond to offers of help I predict you will lose
supporters as fast as you gain them.

Sorry,

Dave