I'm terribly sorry, but I've been flooded with problems that needed
immediate attention. I intend to start seriously dealing with the web
site on Monday. Your offer was not unappreciated, but lacked the people
to implement it. If you or anyone else would like to help maintain the
website, I would like to here from you.

Regards Luke