I sent this from the neither link but it didn't go to the right place

                ----------
                From:  BRENNAN,Tom
                Sent:  Monday, 12 October 1998 15:49
                To:  '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
                Subject:  team work

                Luke

                I suppose b4 you get team work you need a team. I suggest
that we put out an agenda and call a meeting. Maybe a list of what needs to
be done and people can volunteer for different tasks.  We need to discuss
what neither is and what it wants to do and of course if it can do it. I
think we need to prioritise and just decide to do that which can be done
successfully. I think we should flag electing/nominating official positions
in neither so as some responsibility can be taken. A secretarty or 2
wouldn't go astray. Did we get a response from the mail out? Anyway just a
thought off the top of my head will get back if anything startling evolves.