Albert wrote:

>One Nation is currently the only significant party that genuinely
>opposes both the ALP and the Coalition.

i.e. they support the core position of Neither

>The widespread celebration of the fact that One Nation won no seats in
>the House of Representatives will also be used as an argument against
>Neither's campaign for PR.

By Neither's enemies maybe; not by One Nation

>We cannot oppose the "two party state" and support PR without admitting
>that this does indeed mean we support One Nation being fully represented
>along with the Democrats, Greens and other minor parties in a
>representative House of Representatives.
>
>That makes it all the more important for Neither to clearly oppose One
>Nation and add them to the list of parties to put equal last, despite
>their (anticipated) support for PR.

Bullshit Albert! Surely it is possible for intelligent people to agree to
work together on some things without necessarily agreeing on everything.  It
may be difficult to get the media to draw the distinction, but that is
scarcely good reason for alienating a lot of people who are potential allies
in achieving your core objective.

If it is going to be Neither's policy to join the gang opposing One Nation
you can take me off this mailing list now, and you can say goodbye to
another supporter.

Dave
--
David Kidd   Webmaster http://dkd.net     E-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Maryborough, Queensland 4650, Australia   Phone (07) 4122 1120