PRESS RELEASE
AUSTRALIAN JUDGES CORRUPTED BY THE BANKS

The Australian Judiciary have become the agents of the Banks and are concealing the fraudulent practices of illegal (variable interest rates) loan contracts and money creation.

With the focus of the world soon to be turned on Australia with the Olympic Games in Sydney in September of this year,  people of the world will want to know more about our country.  What will they find?  They will see that Australians have no inalienable rights to truth and justice in the courts nor the parliaments.

Please go to http://www.rightsandwrong.com.au/_Latest_News/Docs/PressRelease/pressrelease.html for the most recent summary of developments in one such story.

My next attempt to achieve justice will be another court challenge for the Tort of unlawful imprisonment - citing the Crown as the Defendant for vicarious liability and demanding trial by jury.  However,  it is normal practice for the judges to dismiss proceedings without allowing a jury rather than exposing their own corruption to a tribunal of the people.

Please forward this email to as many recipients as possible because it is only through the medium of the Internet that such stories of human rights violation can be told.

Thank you.

John Wilson.