From: Leslie James <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Bill Kaiser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; John Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Monday, 12 June 2000 9:18
Subject: mercury

whereas amalgam, with its silver/copper/tin/zinc/mercury,
John, I had chronic rheumatoid arthritis for 30 years, when I read that the mercury in amalgm, which I had a MOUTH FULL culd cause all types of illness. As the Royals had theirs removed why not me.
I argued with the dentist, he saying the mercury is locked in.
I replied that so was the lead locked to tin in 50/50 solder, was he prepared to suck lead solder every hour of his life.
I had all the teeth out, and some composite replacements.

The arthritis (High ESR etc) dropped within 2 weeks, and I have never looked back, 3 years now.  This was in complete accord with others including other chronic illnesses.

I say to all dentists who push the mercury line. Proove it to me, suck lead. 30 % solder if you like? Lead poisoning has amore direct and faster Kill time.