From: "Clarence Lovell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

021101
Ron -  Appraisal please -
 tell me what this means to and for Austsralia?   I like Pauline Hanson -
just as I liked Margaret Thatcher.  But please explain all this to me.
 Thanks,
 Clarence  Lovell

Clarence. Please excuse the general email  but, its not just your good old
guys in the NRA that want the low down, I have had requests for
clarifications from UK, Canada, and even China.

The support for One Nation and the Country Ciity Alliance came from the
ranks of the shooting fraternity who were betrayed by the Liberal, National,
Labour Trumvirate.

The Firearm Owners Association announced on the day of that betrayal that
the National Party would be the 'Walking Dead of Australian politics'.

Many mistakes had to be learned the hard way. Many more may have to be made
but shooters know now that promises are not enough, only actions can be
judged.
 Defeat at the electoral box has to be the fate of liars in office.

Until One Nation came along there was no party in Australia who would
support shooters to any degree, they have all conspired to eliminate our
sport, our way of life, our freedom.

Now that One Nation has tasted the success of the preference policy of
'Voting the Sitting member Last', in all cases and  putting the other major
party second last, they are the new 'King Makers'. They might have put
Labour into power in W Australia, but besides having the balance of power in
the upper house (WA) they can reverse the situation and get rid of Labour at
the next election. If they repeat their performance at the coming Federal
Elections and WA is a good example of the rest of Australia, then John
Howard and the Liberals will be in political oblivion for the next twenty
years.
Which will give him plenty of time to reflect on his betrayal of the
Australian conservative shooter who were once the backbone of his party
faithfull.

I have listed below the most truthfull quotes from the media reports that
you sent me, I think that these will give you the right perspective.

Ron

"One Nation's strategy to put sitting members last was disastrous for the
Liberal Party, defeating a string of MPs in seats with huge swings"
"Federal Coalition backbenchers already sense the ammunition being loaded in
voterland"
"This is an orchestrated and organised protest vote that will change the
political landscape," said the National Party leader in Western Australia,
Mr Hendy Cowan". "Every government will be vulnerable, no matter who's in
power."
"In particular, the National Party has suffered a smashing rejection, losing
almost half of its vote and two of its three Upper House MPs.
"The National Party would also have lost five of its seven Lower House seats
were it not for the Greens and Labor directing preferences to the Nationals
ahead of One Nation and the Liberals". (This proves they all conspire
together)
"National Party leader John Anderson must be dreading next weekend's
Queensland election".
"Minor parties and Independents polled almost 30 per cent. Labor's primary
vote has only increased by 1.8 per cent, but under preferential voting, it
is the vote after preferences that matters".

Again it only proves our prediction correct. The Nationa Party of Australia,
has been the "Walking Dead" just like n one of those 'B' rated horror
movies, they just never realised it until now.
Ron