Can we UNCONFUSE voters on PREFERENTIAL VOTING???

 Preferential voting is a rare gift granted in few democracies. In Australia
about 40% vote ALP, 30% Liberal and 10% National. With first-past-the-post,
on average, the ALP would be elected in every seat in parliament forever
even though 60% don’t want them.

 With preferential voting, when it gets to counting your preferences, it is
because your candidate has been beaten. You are left with the same choice as
a fighter pilot trapped in a burning plane. He can die alone or crash on the
enemy and take a few with him.

 Any voter who uses optional preferential and votes [1] only, or
[1]-[2]-[2]-[2], places his ballot in the “exhausted vote” box where it no
longer counts. This leaves the ALP/LIB/NAT crowd happily counting only their
votes.

 I urge every voter to fill out every square and put the major parties last,
second last, and third last in order of dishonour.  Deny them the money they
pay each other for each primary vote counted.

 It is hard to pick the least rotten. The major parties sold Australia,
taxed us to poverty, regulated us to a standstill, closed many hospitals,
allowed the banks to clean us out, forced business to close or flee,
bankrupted farmers, timber mills etc. and created a nation of jobless and
hopeless. Enough is enough. Kick them all out.

If we can't kick all of them out we can at least destabilise all of the
major parties by kicking the incumbent out WITH PREFERENCES as happened in
WA. REMEMBER Court bleated, "Once the One Nation preferences were directed
against our sitting members it was a case of BANG!  BANG! YOU ARE DEAD."

When every ALP/DEM/LIB/NAT/GREEN is reduced to a three year term. and a
three year spell out of parliament, they will listen. It is not a complete
victory but it is more damaging than any other ploy we, the pro-freedom
people, have ever dreamed up so far.

EMAIL THIS FAR AND WIDE, SO DOUBTERS CAN UNDERSTAND WHY THE MAJOR PARTIES
WANT US TO VOTE 1-2-3-3-3-3, and DON'T FALL FOR IT YOURSELF.