THE END OF THE LINE:

BHP, Australia's biggest company and the backbone to Australian industry, announced yesterday it would be "merging" with the British based company, Billiton.

What more proof does the Australian public need to convince them that they are losing their country at the hands of the banks? Do they really think that it is anything but part of the banks' "Drive for World Control" (to use Jeremy Lee's words).

The shareholders of BHP only want to save themselves - that's why they want the "merger".

Australia's Prime Minister, the Rt Hon. John Winston Howard, says "This is a great resource opportunity for Australia.".  What else would the banks' stooge say?

Equity?  EQUITY?  Australians' ownership of Australian assets?

Who owns Australia?  NOT AUSTRALIANS!

We must be the  most stupid people in the world.

Swimming?  Football?  Cricket?  Stuff them all.  What about REALITY?

What about smashing the banks and regaining our country?

The banks have engineered all this by FRAUD with variable interest rates and money creation.

The banks have corrupted our parliaments and courts to write their own laws and wipe out ours.

Talk about DREAMTIME?  Talk about a DRUNKEN STUPOR?  Talk about HEADS IN THE SAND?  Talk about COWARDICE?

Any self-respecting people would be storming the parliaments and charging the politicians and judges with TREACHERY.

Our Bill of Rights says "That jurors ought to be duly impanelled".  Never has there been a more urgent situation demanding the implementation of OUR RIGHTS set out in Magna Carta.

BHP deserting the sinking ship is proof-positive of where we are.

NO EQUITY and NO SOVEREIGNTY.

Yours sincerely,
John Wilson.