Greetings,

In 1688 The English people, having been subjected to oppressive government declared a Declaration of Right, which led to the enactment of The Bill Of Rights in 1689.

The Declaration of Right set out a list of wrongs and a claim to have the wrongs put right.  Just such a declaration is planned for May 6, 2001.

Australian Declaration of Right 2001

On the 6th  May 2001 Australia will start to celebrate the original sitting of the Federal Parliament that was held at Exhibition Building in Melbourne. The celebration starts with a Parade  “Our Nation on Parade” through the streets of Melbourne on Sunday 6th  May 2001.

On this day at 2 PM at the front of the Exhibition Building a modern declaration of right will be proclaimed.

This is an essential project that demands the support of every true Australian, as such I recommend it to you and look forward to your support.

Your invitation follows. Regards Joe Bryant.

INVITATION

FOR YOU TO BE PART OF A ONCE IN A THOUSAND YEAR EVENT

At the entrance to Exhibition Building Melbourne 2 PM on Sunday 6 May 2001

DID YOU KNOW THAT:

YOU NO LONGER HAVE A LEGAL CLAIM TO RIGHTS OR FREEDOMS ?

DID YOU KNOW THAT:

the Rights, Freedoms and Protection from oppressive government that we inherited with Magna Carta and The Bill of Rights, have been held by the High Court no longer to be binding on Australian governments ?

HAVE YOU NOTICED THAT:

hundreds of thousands of Australians are being destroyed by the “system” through “executive” decisions, excessive taxation and other bad laws, all oppressively supported by  the Courts, — laws that are in fact crimes against the people ?

DO YOU REALISE THAT THINGS CAN ONLY GET WORSE:

if we do nothing,  and that you to will soon be caught up in this destructive program, if you are not already caught ?

WE NEED YOU TO BE PART OF THE CORRECTION PROCESS:

First you need to understand that people numbers are critical in this process — we need you and your family and everybody you know to be there to demonstrate to the powers-that-be,  that we have had enough.   We need you all to be present at the front of the Exhibition Building at 2 PM on Sunday 6-May 2001 to hear and witness the proclamation of the   Australian  Declaration  of  Right  2001.

INVITATION

 FOR YOU TO BE PART OF A ONCE IN A THOUSAND YEAR EVENT

at the entrance to Exhibition Building Melbourne 2 PM on Sunday 6 May 2001

For further information please contact United People Power PO Box 270 St Marys NSW 2760.

Ph: 02-9826 1337: Fax: 02-9826-1670. E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Web: alt3.net

INVITATION Melbourne 6-5-2001..doc