Letters to the Editor.

Port Arthur, the plot thickens. L.E. 131

I was recently at a public meeting where I heard two

persons speak who were present at the Port Arthur abomination.

Wendy Scur was present during the shooting and phoned

the police, and was the first person into the Broad Arrow cafe, and credited with saving the lives

of wounded people, Wendy was in the cafe within minutes before it was even certain the gunman

had left.

Andrew MacGregor was a Victoria police officer who

attended the crime afterwards in the capacity of a police investigator, now retired.

These two professional people deliver an excellent

address, not at all radical or right wing, they are concerned people presenting damning evidence

which has been suppressed from the public and not dealt with by the Courts, clear evidence is

provided of an Administrative (Govt) cover up and perversion of the course of justice.

Official police evidence (never publicised) is provided,

along with a recorded sound track of the shooting, there was 500 tourists present at the time and

most of them had video cameras, nothing presented has ever been officially acknowledged by

police and certainly never published in the media..

These two civic minded people are conducting a

speaking tour of Queensland, begining up north Queensland, they will come to Warwick, yes,

absolutely they will come, I am reluctant to arrange this unless reasonable numbers of people will

attend the public meeting, listen to, and if desired question the evidence presented.

Would you attend such a meeting with an open and

inquisitive mind? If so I would appreciate a short letter or phone call (07) 4666 1254, to indicate

your interest and encourage me to make the arrangements. A c.d. rom is available to purchase.

The aim of the speaking tour, and everything these people

do is to apply presure for a Coronial inquiry or a Royal Commission into Port Arthur. May I

suggest a Jury Trial for Martin Bryant as well, which he has never had, despite the law requiring

it. One or all of these would ensure justice has truly been done to Bryant, the victims and their

families, and all Australians.

Ian McLeod.

"Sumark Lodge" Cunningham Hwy, Maryvale, Qld, 4370.

Phone (07) 4666 1254 12 April 2001 L.E. 131.