Greetings,

Small wins but wins al the same.

The Parramatta Resolutions are having the desired effect.  We need to heap the pressure on and we will get all the Parramatta Resolutions 10 Dec 2000 delivered.

1 March 2001 Parramatta Resolution 4 delivered by Parliament.
22 May 2001 Parramatta Resolution B4 delivered by part by the Parliament.

We are making them squirm, next thing they will be listening, hearing and acting in our best interests on all the demands made in the Parramatta Resolutions, if not they won't have a seat in the Parliament and they are starting to realise this.

What are you doing to have the Parramatta Resolutions resolved by meetings in your area?

Want to win, get with the winners.  The Repeal GST Alliance.

Regards, Joe Bryant