On Saturday 21 June 2008, Bob DuCharme wrote:
> One thing missing from Richard Cygniak's "Linking Open Data Set
> Cloud" interactive diagram at http://richard.cyganiak.de/2007/10/lod/
> (which every other presentation at Linked Data Planet included in
> their slides) is some sports data.

Right, which reminded me of two data sets I'd like, which is also sports
related, SummitPost.org, which is the best source for mountaineering
information on the web, and "Skiforeningens markadatabase", which is a
database of skiing information in Oslo. The former is probably most
useful to most people, but the latter is most useful to me, and is
really brilliantly made.

I have some contacts with the developers of both sides, I just need some
time to offer them some help...

I added these to the Shopping List:
http://community.linkeddata.org/MediaWiki/index.php?ShoppingList

Kjetil
--
Kjetil Kjernsmo
Programmer / Astrophysicist / Ski-orienteer / Orienteer / Mountaineer