Juan Sequeda wrote:
Hi all!

FYI, the slides that Josua was talking about are here: http://george.thomas.name/omb/

Here is a blog post about how government agencies need to report their spendings in RSS. (http://www.aaronsw.com/weblog/rssstimulus) The data is structured!

There will be a OpenGov Ignite during SXSW in Austin and I will be on a panel for Linked Data. Interesting things are coming up around eGov!
Juan,

Thanks!

Great material indeed.

I've been trying to locate the actual presentation material since the initial posts on Twitter etc..

Kingsley

Juan Sequeda, Ph.D Student
Dept. of Computer Sciences
The University of Texas at Austin