Rinke,

Keep up the good work.

If we can help at W3C, from advice or collegial discussion
(the semantic web Interest Group is on IRC at irc://irc.freenode.net/swig)
to hosting the ontology in a w3.org namespace, while leaving it under CEN
control, let me know.

Of course the way the semantic web woks is that a separate document can be
made which retrospectively links two or more existing vocabularies.
That linking document can be linked from an ontology of  a group
which has decided their terms have that relation to your terms.
So a stand-alone vocabulary cab be a very good member of the
Linked Data would, so long as the terms do dereference according to the specs.

KUTGW

Tim