On Fri, 26 Jun 2009 01:20:43 +0200, Maciej Stachowiak <m...@apple.com> wrote:
I strongly agree on these points. I would prefer to see SQL Storage split out of the rest of Web Storage. We seem to have rough consensus and strong multilateral implementor interest on LocalStorage and SessionStorage, and they should be allowed to move forward on the standards track quickly. SQL Storage remains contentious, and only Apple and Google have shown strong implementor interest so far. And it has no technical tie to the other storage drafts. I also think Nikunj's proposal should be yet a third separate orthogonal draft.

FWIW, Opera is implementing SQL storage too.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/