On Fri, 26 Jun 2009 10:43:10 +0200, Maciej Stachowiak <m...@apple.com> wrote:
On Jun 26, 2009, at 12:23 AM, Anne van Kesteren wrote:
FWIW, Opera is implementing SQL storage too.

That's great news! Having multiple independent implementations will, I hope, provide more reason to advance the spec.

However, I still think SQL storage should be split from LocalStorage/ SessionStorage, since there is no technical reason for them to be tied together, and they enjoy different levels of consensus and implementor support.

Yeah, that seems fine. That way localStorage/sessionStorage can move ahead while Web SQL is properly defined.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/