On Wed, 02 Sep 2009 11:14:42 +0200, Robin Berjon <ro...@berjon.com> wrote:

On Sep 1, 2009, at 19:19 , Marcos Caceres wrote:
On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 6:07 PM, Robin Berjon<ro...@berjon.com> wrote:
http://dev.w3.org/2006/waf/widgets-schema/widgets.rng

Good. Cool. So I've made a few changes:

 - renamed it to .rnc since it's in RNC and not RNG
- modularised it as explained earlier — so you can be happy because it's
centralised to a single directory, but it's not a centralised file
- removed the built-in extensibility and used NVDL instead, which is more
appropriate and maintainable
 - added support for WARP
 - removed a bunch of bugs
- added a bunch of tests (examples from the spec) to make sure it's okay

Awesome! Thanks Robin!

I've now run a check on the schema based on the tests and it seems to be correct. I'd appreciate review!

I believe RNC should be served as application/relax-ng-compact-syntax rather than text/plain.

--
Simon Pieters
Opera Software